These landscapes can be simple garden beds, raised boxes or involve complex designs incorporating dozens of varieties of edibles.
Below is a gallery and some details about the designs, please reference the type of design you may be interested in when filling out our questionnaire, cost is dependent on many factors that will be discussed during a scheduled consultation.
Types of beds we design:
In Ground– cheapest material cost
- Lumber- (Cedar lasts longer)
- Manufactured Concrete Products
- Recycled Concrete (Urbanite) – most plentiful material, free to cheap to find, little extra labor
- Natural Stone- irregular stone or regular cut
- Faswall (85% recycled wood chip, 15% concrete)- Lasts 20 years, easy to install.
Types of Plants – Annuals vs Perennials
Many common vegetables are annuals, to be planted each year or several times a year depending on crop.
Other plants are perennials, growing year after year producing food.