4/23 Rainier Community Center Big Chickie 10 am – 2 pm. Come eat some good food,
Edible Neighborhood Workshop: $500 of Edible Fruit Trees, Berries, Veggies and Herbs for newly formed Edible Neighborhoods!
Please have 5 members of your neighborhood attend.
Location is within your neighborhood (at a home you designate for the Edible Neighborhood meetings)
Workshop to be organized by December 12th 2015
- Geography is limited to communities in Central Puget Sound.
- Plants will be transplanted at appropriate time of year.
- There is a planting and maintenance plan put in place to ensure the long-term health of the plants.
- Renters have authorization from the landlords who pledge to keep the perennial plants around.
- Authorization for Cascadia Edible Landscapes to use cuttings from plants for our nursery stock in perpetuity.
Package will include any of the following: approximately 4 Fruit Trees, 4 Currants and/or Gooseberries, 8 Blueberries, 5 canes of 4 different varieties of Raspberries, 10-15 varieties of herbs, 2 Hardy Kiwis, 2 Grapes, Goji Berry, native berries, ground covers, veggie starts and herbs.