- U District Farmers Market– Saturdays 9-2pm Mid March-Mid June, except during Street fair (too chaotic)
- West Seattle Farmers Markets Sundays 10-2pm, Mid March, early to Mid June
- Ballard Farmers Market Sundays 10-3pm Mid March-early to Mid June
- Columbia City Farmers Market- Wednesdays 3-7pm First Wednesday of May through Mid June
- Mercer Island Farmers Market – First 2-3 Sundays in June only. 10-3pm
Tilth Alliance Early and May Sale(s). We used to be invited to the sales, but they then told us they had select vendors or something. We’ll see if they let us in this year. We did after all build the Rainier Beach Greenhouses for them.
Renton Community Farm- Typically Last week in March. Aiming for March 31st
Tentative: May 5th Kubota Garden Plant Sale– if you have never been to Kubota Garden, it is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Come get some vegetable starts and other edibles, as well as a huge diversity of annuals, perennials, shrubs, and trees from other vendors.
May 12th Orcas Elementary School Plant Sale. The kids at the school grow a great variety of hot crops, and CEL supplements with other crops, herbs, berries,vines and trees. We’ll also be bringing a good assortment of ornamental and flowers this year. Native plants from Go Natives Nursery are usually there. Fundraiser for the school
May 13th. Special Mother’s Day Sales at our Farmers Markets. We’ll have some great fun baskets this year.
Hot Crops will be unveiled as the season warms up a bit.
May 19th- Renton Community Farm. Part 2 / NO U-District Farmers Market
May 20th Bradner Garden Plant Sale. We’ll have a bunch of hot crops available there.
We have a bunch of tomatoes ready to go, but like to hold them back until Mother’s day or later.
We’ll have hoop house kits and planters ready for instant impact, some hanging baskets and herb planters too.
Others’ on our List. Rainier Beach Community Club TBD
Contact us if your school or Edible Neighborhood would like to host a sale!