There is a saying ” 5 minutes of planning is worth 15 minutes of doing” In gardening/landscaping, it is worth dozens of hours.
->Click Here ** to download, fill out and print or mail our questionnaire.
A typical consultation involves…
- A walk-through of your property to see/hear where you want to go with it.
- Sketches of plant communities and rough #s (detailed planting plans can take 10-25 hours)
- Help defining the scope of work to do, and most sensible path forward as it relates to your resources.
- Estimates for time and materials needed to complete jobs
- Referrals to suppliers or specialists that we use and trust.
- Sharing our library and tools to help you beyond the consultation.
- Our undivided attention to answer any and all of your questions and puzzles (If there is a question we can’t answer (Even experts get stumped once in awhile) we’ll research the answer and get back to you.)
- 1 Hour follow up (unless you take the notes and want a small discount)
- Drafting up a full plan of action… which can include project planning or a planting calendar. NOTE: for complex projects this can take more than 1 hour of time , and will require authorization from you to continue the consultative work.
RESIDENTIAL Cost is $250 for a two hour consultation & review. Each additional of time required is $85/hr. Design work including plant lists and planting plans, usually takes 8-25 hours to put together, depending on the scale and complexity.
*$50 can be waived if client takes notes. Transportation outside of Seattle may incur additional fees to cover our expenses. Discounts apply to Veterans, Un/underemployed, and community organizers. Communities can split the charge and share in benefits of consult at no additional expense.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set something up.
CEL won THREE Awards at the 2012 Flower and Garden Show including
- Sunset Western Living Award
- GRAY Magazine Design of Choice Award:
- South Sound Magazine Editor’s Choice Award
We strive to make each project unique for the enjoyment of our clients and ourselves. We have the experience and tools to make your dream a reality! Our work is about more than just our pocket-books; it is about nourishing individuals and communities.
Have us design and create your next: Food Forest, stone patio, herb garden, retaining wall, irrigation system, wood/stone raised bed, path, rain garden, chicken coop, urban farm.