Edible Landscape Portfolio
Edible landscaping is the art of incorporating food producing plants, shrubs and trees into urban and suburban landscapes.
Benefits to landscaping with edible plants:
- Home-grown fruits and vegetables are the freshest and most flavorful.
- You can control what is used to grow the foods you consume- avoiding pesticides and herbicides.
- It is a good investment and will save you money on grocery bills.
- While growing your own food, you are increasing the food security of your household and community.
- Many unusual varieties of edible plants are available outside of what typical grocery stores sell in produce.
- Gardening encourages you to get outside, connect with the earth and is fun for your entire family to learn about growing food!
Gallery of our landscape projects for 2015